
Tonight's episode of Glee is going to be one for the books, I just know it. Never Been Kissed is the name of the episode. I think the episode will focus on Kurt, but Coach Beiste is also back! Some of the numbers that will be on the show tonight include Teenage Dream, a mash-up of Start Me Up and Living on a Prayer and a mash-up of Stop! In the Name of Love and Free Your Mind. I cannot wait!
Some of the things to look forward to this season include Gwyneth Paltrow joining the show as yet another love interest for Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester getting married!!
This season has been wonderful, but it has changed a lot from the first season. It is definitely a lot more sexual. And this has even become prevalent in the press. GQ (Gentlemen's Quarterly) Magazine recently released an issue spotlighting Glee and its stars, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele, and Dianna Agron. The magazine published several racy photos of the actors (see the photo to the right). It caused quite a controversy, although I believe was unnecessary because it was a men's magazine. However, it does show how the show is changing from a family show to more of a young adults to adults show. The Britney Spears episode is where the change all began.
No comments:
Post a Comment